Well, here we are. 2009 has arrived and just how ready are we to tackle the difficult issues we will be facing this year?
Let’s review 2008 shall we?
1. Financial catastrophe, where trillions in personal wealth have been lost to poor company management and greed.
2. Overpaid CEO’s who cared more about their own personal gain rather than their employees’ welfare or their companies’ performance.
3. Lack of oversight from this Administration and Congress on company and CEO spending abuse.
4. The continuation of the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan.
5. No real answers to health care in this country.
6. Exceedingly high unemployment rates like we have not seen in decades.
So, what are we going to do about it? Where are we going to get the answers we need to address the issues we will be facing in 2009? We cannot wholly depend on the new administration to solve all of these problems. We need some great minds to come together and entrepreneurs to get their ideas formulated to create jobs for this country. And we need it soon!
What do you think — who do you think would be the best person to lead the charge to financial freedom for this country, or to solve any of the other problems listed above? What would you like to see happen?
Let’s hear from you today. Come on, just go ahead and vent!